All course participants who visit our offices are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. See more
Relationships and sexuality education is important for everyone, including those living with cognitive disability.
Group education sessions are for individuals with cognitive disability (including Intellectual Disability, Autism Spectrum Disorder and Acquired Brain Injury) over 16 years old.
- explore healthy and respectful relationships
- discuss dating and relationships
- How to meet someone
- How to maintain relationships
- How to break up in safe and healthy ways
- participate in activities with and ask questions of an experienced disability and community educator.
- FPV workshops are delivered by experienced disability and community educators.
- Sessions run for 1.5 hours.
- Offered as an in-person session at one of our clinic locations or an eLearning session via Zoom.
Course participants are welcome to bring a support person along to the in-person session (if desired) but must have a support person present for Zoom (at the same location).
$90.00 (GST Free) per person
We are not an NDIS registered provider however if the participant is Plan-managed, we can send an invoice to the plan manager. Email the plan manager’s details to [email protected] and select ‘invoice me’ at payment. Invoices will be issued after the session.
If the participant is self-managed or NDIA managed, payment will need to be made at the time of registration and a tax receipt will be issued to claim for reimbursement if possible.
Please find terms and conditions here
Tailored Information Sessions
If our topic specific sessions are not what you're looking for we conduct tailor made group sessions for a minimum of one hour. These are customised, age and developmentally appropriate sessions to increase the knowledge and awareness of reproductive and sexual health and relationship issues for people with cognitive disability.
Tailored education sessions can be held at a service, community space, residential unit or one of our clinic locations